Friday, June 27, 2008

More More Franchises: Vital Ministry

Thanks Richard and Emerger for your comments. As I begin now to go through the evaluations from the event I am grateful and amazed at how rich an experience it was for so many. I think we are really on to a model of supporting congregations/ministries and their leaders that works. I hope the funding can continue to make it possible in a day when we struggle to name our priorities as a denomination.

Saturday morning when Lee Klause led the smudge ceremony and teaching its was one of the most beautiful and healing liturgies I had ever experienced.

BTW - If anyone wants permission to become an Author for the blog, just let me know and I will send you an invitation (up to the max of 100).

Blessings,
Rob.

1 comment:

Shelley's Garden said...

Thank you, Rob, and the organizers for a great event!